Best Things to Buy in October
Ah hello October, it's nice to see you again. October is one of my favorite month's of the year. Candy corn, the start of regular season hockey, Halloween, the leaves changing pretty colors and sales that help me prep for the Christmas rush. Here are a few of the best things to buy this October.
- Jeans - Retailers stocked their shelves with denim for the back to school rush. Now that the rush is over retailers need to get rid of their overstock. Lee and Levis are having great deals on denim.
- Jewelry - Yes sparkly things ladies. If you keep an eye out, you will notice all the tempting sale signs at jewelers. Since October is a slow month for jewelry sales retailers offer great deals to bring in customers. Now is a great time to buy some holiday gifts or gifts for yourself.
- Lingerie - With retailers focus geared towards holiday merchandise you'll notice lingerie prices are dropping. Like last year, Frederick's of Hollywood will be offering up to 70% off select merchandise. HerRoom, Freshpair and Bare Necessities are offering up some great deals as well.
- Toys - Sure you can wait until Black Friday to snatch up some deals. Personally I rather be in bed than standing in the cold getting pneumonia while getting great toy deals. Save some of your sick days and check out what's on sale now.
- Cookware - Yes cookware. Buy some extra pots and pans to help cook your holiday feast or snag some great gifts early while cookware is marked down. Macy's is having a great sale on cookware this month. Cooking.com is also a great place to always check for cookware.