Worried that your BeFrugal cash back earnings won't track? We've got you covered with a step-by-step overview of the entire process.
BeFrugal Cash Back 101
How Does BeFrugal Cash Back Work?
- When you click on links from our website, it creates a special cookie in your internet browser.
- This cookie indicates to the store that you came from BeFrugal.
- The cookie is how the store knows to report the sales and cash back you earned to your BeFrugal account.
How to Earn BeFrugal Cash Back
- To earn BeFrugal cash back, you must be logged into your BeFrugal account.
- You can find retailers that are paying cash back and the amount of cash back they're currently paying on our site.
- Click on either the 'Shop Now' button or any cash back eligible coupon or deal to be taken to the retailer's website.
- Complete your purchase, and cash back will be added to your BeFrugal account within seven days.
How to Make Sure Your BeFrugal Cash Back Tracks
- Install our BeFrugal browser extension. This add-on applies coupon codes and activates cash back while disabling conflicting extensions.
- Disable conflicting extensions in the settings of the BeFrugal extension.
- Repeat this step periodically to make sure new add-ons aren't overriding your BeFrugal cash back cookies.
Other Tips for Getting Your Cash Back to Track
- When shopping via an internet browser, be sure to disable all AdBlocking and shopping add-ons, including coupons, cash back, price-comparison and donations extensions.
- If you're shopping on your iPhone/iPad in the Safari browser, make sure Safari doesn't auto-launch retailers' apps installed on your device.
- Verify that your browser is set to accept third-party cookies.
- Begin your shopping session at BeFrugal with an empty shopping cart.
- Complete your purchase on the retailer's website in a timely manner without browsing other pages.
- When applying coupons, remember to use only those offered by BeFrugal.
- Before using gift cards or store credit cards to pay for your order, always check the merchant's cash back terms to ensure that these payment methods qualify for cash back.
- Contacting a merchant to modify your order via email, the merchant's website, online form or phone will void cash back.
- If you need to change your order, it's best to cancel the entire order and then re-purchase through BeFrugal.
What to Do If You're Missing Cash Back
- Most stores will report your BeFrugal cash back earnings within 24 to 48 hours of a completed purchase. Some retailers, however, may take up to seven days to report.
- If after seven days you don't see cash back in your account or the amount of cash back doesn't meet your expectations, please feel free to submit a cash back inquiry.
- All cash back inquiries must be submitted within 60 days of the completed transaction.
Read More Here: How to Ensure Your BeFrugal Cash Back Gets Tracked