Terms and Conditions
BeFrugal.com reserves the right to amend these Terms and cash back at any time
BeFrugal.com is owned by Capital Intellect Inc. Use of the services provided by
BeFrugal.com is regulated by the following terms and conditions. By using these
services, users consent and agree to these terms and conditions. If a user finds
the terms and conditions unacceptable, they should discontinue use immediately.
BeFrugal.com does not offer any warranties for the products, promotions, coupon
codes, and special offers being provided by participating merchants and advertisers.
We do not control these merchants, do not endorse them, and are not responsible
for any aspects of their websites or businesses.
Merchants can at any time alter or cancel any and all coupons/promotions. Our service
involves publishing links to online retailers as well as printable coupons redeemable
at brick and mortar establishments. The primary purpose of BeFrugal.com is to provide
users with the most current coupons and promotions.
Listed below are the rules that apply to any and all contests promoted by BeFrugal.com:
- Winners are selected at random
- No purchase is necessary to enter or win BeFrugal.com contests
- Contests are open only to United States residents who are 18 years of age or older
- Requests for substitutions of prizes will not be honored
- All winners are solely responsible for any and all taxes and/or fees, and all such
additional costs that may be incurred
- BeFrugal.com will not be held responsible for defective products delivered to contest
- Winners of contests will have 10 days from the date of their email notification
to claim their prize. After 10 days the prize is considered forfeited
- In the case of a prize being no longer available BeFrugal.com reserves the right
to substitute the prize for a different prize of equal value
- BeFrugal.com may at any time alter contest rules
- Apple is not a sponsor and are not involved in any contests promoted by BeFrugal.com
Tools & Calculators
When using a calculator that operates Google Maps API, users are also bound by Google's
The BeFrugal.com Toolbar keeps members up to date on Cash Back and coupon alerts. When
the Toolbar is installed users will remain logged in to BeFrugal.com allowing for eligible
Cash Back purchases to be automatically recorded. This will eliminate the step of having
to log into BeFrugal.com before shopping.
BeFrugal.com cash back program allows BeFrugal.com members to receive cash back
on all of their purchases made through BeFrugal.com. Qualified merchants will be
identified on the website along with the percentage cash back amount members will
receive. Getting started is simple, just set up a BeFrugal.com account, and start
shopping. Utilizing a BeFrugal.com account allows members to view cash back earned
from their BeFrugal.com qualified purchases.
BeFrugal.com is not responsible or liable for Program changes or removal of an Affiliated
Store, an Affiliated Stores decision to withdraw from the Program and the impact
this has on an accrued Cash Back balance. BeFrugal.com is not responsible or liable
for Program changes or removal of coupon codes and/or discounts and the impact this
has on an accrued Cash Back balance.
The BeFrugal.com Program and Applications are provided to members "as is" and with
no warranty. BeFrugal.com may terminate the Program and Applications at any time
with or without notice or reason. To the maximum extent permitted by law, BeFrugal.com
disclaims all representations and warranties, express or implied, in regards to
the Program and Applications.
The BeFrugal.com Program and Applications are provided with no guarantee regarding
the quality or accuracy of advertisements for products provided by Affiliated Stores.
BeFrugal.com does not guarantee that while using BeFrugal.com and its Program and
Applications the site will be free of errors or interruptions. Also, BeFrugal.com
assumes no liability or responsibility for any damages due to site errors, interruptions
or inability to access BeFrugal.com Programs and Applications.
- Must be age 18 or over
- Individuals only (i.e. no attempts by automated machines/computers to accumulate
- Working email address
- Single account requirement (1 account per publisher person unless additional account
authorized by BeFrugal.com)
- Cookies enabled
- Cash back payments will be calculated and maintained by BeFrugal.com. Members will
receive the net sale amount (total sale adjusted for taxes, shipping and other fees)
times the merchant cash back percentage amount noted on BeFrugal.com.
- Payments of Cash Back to members will be sent within 10 business days of payment request.
- A member's account must reach a minimum confirmed cash back balance of $25 in order to be eligible for
receipt of payment. Confirmed Bonuses except Refer-a-Friend are not counted towards this $25 minimum. Any pending cash back balance, regardless of amount, will remain in your account for potential payment in a future period.
Member's balances, which includes Total Cash Back and Sign-up Bonus, are segregated and held in a restricted cash account maintained by BeFrugal.
- Members will receive payment via check, PayPal or Gift Card transaction.
- For lost checks, please contact us to request a stop payment. We will waive the stop-payment fee for the first lost check. For any subsequent lost checks, a $10 fee will be assessed.
- BeFrugal.com is responsible for maintaining and tracking members account balance.
- Due to adjustments made for product returns, cash back earned is not available for
payment immediately. Cash back balances are subject to returned sales and member's
accounts will be adjusted accordingly.
- Payments to BeFrugal members outside the US are through PayPal or Amazon.com. There is typically
a 0.50% (or 0.005) fee on the total payment amount charged by PayPal to process
international transactions. In instances when this international fee is charged
to pay a BeFrugal member, it will be deducted from that member's cash back balance.
- As of May 18th, 2015, BeFrugal members who elect to receive their payment via Amazon.com Gift Card will get an Amazon.com Gift Card Payment Reward automatically added to their Payment Request.
The 3% reward will be applied to the first $500 in payments requested via Amazon.com Gift Card in the calendar year and 2% reward will be applied to remaining amount requested via Amazon.com Gift Card over the $500 threshold in the same calendar year.
- Members are responsible to keep their BeFrugal.com account information current.
- Depending on the tax laws in your city, state or country, members may be taxed on
referral bonuses and prizes earned through BeFrugal.com. In all instances, members are
solely responsible for any tax liability from your usage of BeFrugal.com.
- BeFrugal.com is not responsible for any lost mail or checks. For any re-issued check a stop payment fee will be incurred.
- BeFrugal.com is not responsible for changes made by merchant stores participating
in the cash back program
- BeFrugal.com protects your privacy and strongly suggests that you
- BeFrugal.com reserves the right to withhold payment of Cash Back rewards for suspected fraud,
abuse of merchant or BeFrugal website, use of email spam to promote referrals, or for creating
multiple user profiles. If you feel your Cash Back rewards are being withheld in error,
please contact us. Any fraud or abuse relating to earning or receipt
of cash back rewards, or any misrepresentation of information furnished to BeFrugal.com or its
merchant partners by you or anyone acting on your behalf may result in the termination of your
BeFrugal.com account and forfeiture of Cash Back rewards.
- The determination of whether or not a purchase qualifies for Cash Back is at the sole
discretion of BeFrugal.com. If a merchant fails to report a transaction to BeFrugal.com or
withholds payment to BeFrugal.com, BeFrugal.com reserves the right to cancel the Cash Back
associated with that transaction. BeFrugal.com is not responsible for lost or stolen payments,
or for payments delivered to the wrong address.
BeFrugal.com members are not permitted to use any paid promotional method for soliciting Cash Back
sales through their BeFrugal.com account or to earn referral bonuses. This includes, but is not
limited to, ppc ads through networks such as Google AdWords or Bing AdCenter, Facebook Ads, Twitter
Ads, email marketing, banner advertising, content/display ads, and retargeting.
Any member in violation of this policy will have their account banned and will forfeit all Cash
Back and referral bonus earnings.
- Termination of any account without a notice can be made at BeFrugal.com's discretion.
- BeFrugal membership is free and there is no charge for Membership or for earning Cash Back. However, if your account is inactive for more than 365 days, it becomes dormant. BeFrugal reserves the right to debit dormant accounts $2.00 per month for maintenance until the account balance reaches zero. You will not be charged a maintenance fee if such a charge were to cause your cash back account balance to be negative. Also, if you have not been charged a maintenance fee in the month due, you will not be charged retroactively.
You can reactivate your dormant account by starting a shopping session via BeFrugal.com or via BeFrugal's applications. Once your account is reactivated, all maintenance fees can be voided by contacting BeFrugal support.
Cash Back Discrepancies:
If a member believes that Cash Back has not been accurately reported to his/her account, it is
the responsibility of the member to submit a Cash Back inquiry via the BeFrugal.com customer
support ticket form. Cash Back inquiries
must be submitted no earlier than 7 days and no later than 60 days after the transaction date.
Travel transactions will not be reported in member accounts until the reservation has been completed.
Members must report all Cash Back discrepancies on travel transactions within 60 days of completing the reservation.
- Refer-a-Friend Bonus
The details of the current Refer-a-Friend bonus promotion can be found here. Refer-a-Friend bonuses become available for withdrawal when the member's confirmed account balance reaches $25, the minimum withdrawal amount. No bonuses except Refer-a-Friend are counted towards this minimum.
Members may earn multiple Refer-A-Friend Bonuses by referring multiple new members.
- Sign-Up Bonus
To earn a Sign-Up Bonus a user must join BeFrugal.com during the promotional period or via a link or web page on BeFrugal.com where such bonus is being promoted and earn $25 or more in Cash Back (not including bonuses and earnings from non-purchase activity).
Each member is eligible for one Sign-Up Bonus.
- 'Try Yahoo for 30 days' Bonus
During promotional period, accept the offer to try Yahoo browser settings and use them for 30 days or longer to earn the bonus.
Only one 'Try Yahoo for 30 days' bonus per member
Members may not abuse the bonus system by utilizing the use of bots, paid advertising, SPAM, fake personas, and/or other suspicious or fraudulent identity. If BeFrugal.com deems the program is being used for any illegal or fraudulent activity it will result in legal consequences, termination of member's account, forfeiture of any bonuses and pending cash back. Determination of bonus eligibility will be at the sole discretion of BeFrugal.com.
BeFrugal.com services are provided with no guarantee regarding price, terms, availability,
quality or warranty. In addition to reviewing individual merchant's privacy policies,
users should also carefully review their refund and return policies before making
any purchases. BeFrugal.com does not accept payment for purchase made from other
websites and therefore cannot provide refunds.
BeFrugal.com is not responsible or liable for any purchases made through participating
merchant sites, nor is it required to provide support for such purchases. Complaints
regarding any purchases should be directed to the merchant involved. Users of our
services agree to not hold BeFrugal.com responsible for any and all damages arising
from the use of this service and its associated links.
Although BeFrugal.com makes a significant effort to make sure published coupons and
cash back rates are accurate, BeFrugal.com is not responsible for inaccuracies in coupons
or cash back rates other than to the extent explicitly stated in the Coupon Guarantee and
the Cash Back Guarantee.
BeFrugal.com Coupon Guarantee
How does the BeFrugal.com Coupon Guarantee work?
1. All online coupons on BeFrugal.com are guaranteed to work.
2. If you place an order through BeFrugal and the discount does not work, please contact us within 24 hours. Provide order/product details regarding your purchase.
3. After we verify your problem, we will add $5 to your BeFrugal account. Determination of eligibility will be at the sole discretion of BeFrugal.
Important: You must ensure that your purchase meets all requirements. Please check for any exclusions or restrictions listed for the coupon either on BeFrugal or on the store's website.
BeFrugal.com Best Cash Back Rate Guarantee
If you make a cash back eligible purchase through BeFrugal.com, and find a Cash Back rate on another Cash Back rewards site that is higher
than the rate offered on BeFrugal.com, we will match 125% of the higher Cash Back rate.
1. Eligible stores only (only stores that have the "Guaranteed Best Cash Back" message on their store page of BeFrugal.com are eligible.)
2. You must have made a Cash Back eligible purchase through BeFrugal.com.
3. Cash Back Rate Guarantee does not apply to rates offered by paid membership loyalty sites or credit card rewards programs.
4. Limit one per store per member.
5. Maximum credit of $25 per transaction.
6. Submit your claim within 24 hours of purchase and include the following:
- Order receipt
- Store name
- Specific link to competitor with higher Cash Back rate
- Competitor Cash Back rate offered (in $ or %)
This guarantee does not cover Cash Back rates where there is a not a direct equivalent rate listed at BeFrugal. Examples include, but are not limited to, promotional Cash Back rates offered only to individual members or a fixed number of members, or one-time use Cash Back rates.
Use of this Website
This site is for personal use only and may only be copied or distributed as such.
No person or organization may use, or reproduce in any form, any part of BeFrugal.com
for commercial purposes without prior written consent. Any reproduction, duplication,
distribution, publication, modification, or transmission of material from this site
is strictly prohibited. Material covered by this prohibition includes, but is not
limited to, any text, graphics, logos, photographs.
Any questions or concerns regarding our Terms and Conditions should be submitted
using our contact page.